Thursday, July 8, 2010

15 weeks till my wedding - 21 February 2010

Ok so I just counted and there is only 15 weeks till my wedding.

I haven't organised my dress yet because I plan on being much thinner. I am pretty sure I'll never be as thin as I want to be but I'm also not going to be one of those brides that insists on wearing a stapless dress with flabby arms and back fat.

So I need to find a dress that suits me... but I don't quite know what I'll look like then.

I've lost 5.5 kilos since starting weight watchers which is GREAT. and I can see a lot of it has come off my face and I'm feeling great.

I would like to lose at least another 10 kilos before the wedding and I don't think that is unreasonable or unrealistic. It's less than a kilo a week.

but at what stage should I be looking for a dress? should I make one? what am I thinking?
I have a few ideas in my head and I wish I could just find the exact thing I want in a shop and buy it right now.

Any seamstresses in Melbourne that want to make my dress for me?

Do I sound stressed? how many bonus points is stress worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment