Thursday, July 8, 2010

Shhhhh, don't tell anyone but I'm going to steal this car. - 20th September 2009

*sigh*
Ford emailed me the other day....
Just to remind me that it's time to give the Territory back.
I was hoping they would say “we've actually decided you can keep it”
that's reasonable right?

But apparently I have to give it back on Tuesday.
My only way out of this is to change the plates on the car, change my name, my appearance and relocate.
I've watched some tv in my time and I've learnt that one has to file off the cars serial number in order to steal it good and proper. I don't have a good file and my emery board didn't really do the trick, so any pointers from some successful criminals would be appreciated.

I've already managed to disguise the car in other ways. The exterior is now a nice shade of Werribee dust. And the interior is still the original beige but with flecks and specks of wiggles biscuits, sultanas, crackers, tissues, pepsi cans and dirt. It is really almost unrecognisable. It's just that darn serial number that will trip me up I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment