Thursday, July 8, 2010

I hate school holidays - 2nd July 2009

I don't have school age children. But I still loathe the holidays
There was hardly any parking left at the mall today - I know half of that may have been due to the toy sales...
but then inside, there were tweens everywhere!!! all the girls wearing WAY too much make up and the boys being boys.
they just drift all over the place without looking. It just makes me want to run them over with my trolley! grrrr

I see why kids get sent to boarding school. I'm not looking forward to the tween and teen stage.
if I have a daughter I might send her to modelling school just to teach her how to apply make up correctly, layering it on like peanut butter is NOT the best look.

back in my day we didn't hang out at the mall, however, that's because there were no malls back in my day..... I remember thinking I was so cool and that me and my friends were super awesome and everyone wanted to be us. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment