Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lying to Myself - 2nd February

Sunday was weigh in day.... I got out of bed, went to the bathroom and jumped on the scales.... saw the number and jumped off really quickly again and pretended it didn't happen...


The number was about a kilo higher than last week... maybe that bailey's cheesecake and the fish and chips and the wine and the complete lack of exercise were catching up with me..


That's cool, I don't HAVE to weigh in on a sunday.... I am feeling bloated anyway, perhaps I just need a day and will weigh in again later. Maybe my hair was wet too... whatever, the number I saw was wrong, it has to be wrong, I'm feeling so good this week.


I weighed myself again this morning.
Phew.
Back to the same as last week. Clearly the big number was wrong and the smaller number is correct.

If the number is big – you need to re check it again and again.

If it's small, you can take it as gospel and congratulate yourself for a job well done...

that's how it works isn't it?

This week my gym membership started... No time to do anything yesterday.
Too tired to go this morning (thanks to my toddler's idea of sleeping not matching my idea of sleeping).

I'm hoping to go tonight to a cycle class at 7:30 after picking hubby up from the train station.

Today was also Millar's first gymbaroo class. And the best news, is that 45 minutes of playing with children (light effort) is 2 whole bonus points!!!

Yay.

This week is going to be awesome. Lots of gyming and playing with child and walking and salad.

There will be no need to re check the scales on sunday. It will be a smaller number and I can congratulate myself. But first.... I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment