Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Miss Terri - 24th September 2009

I had to give Terri back on Tuesday. so I'm now driving my 1990 Toyota Camry around again.
It's like slipping into my comfy old shoes after wearing a friend's sexy high heels for awhile. The toyota smells similar to the comfy old shoes too! Needs a bit of an air out methinks.

The toyota is super low, I feel like I'm riding a go-kart, and the air-con is a token gesture. In the terri, I would turn on the aircon and within seconds my face and arms were frozen.. I like that. In the toyota the air con is like someone breathing on you.

*sigh* It was good while it lasted Terri.

I think more mums should get the chance to test drive a car for a month. So to prove that this initiative was a roaring success, if you could all pop down to your local Ford dealership and say "I just read this blog on kidspot and would like to purchase a Ford Territory please"
that would be lovely.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment