Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fish and Chips - 1st January 2010

I just ate fish and chips.
Because I’m in New Zealand and they are awesome here – and cheaper. We got 3 fish, one hotdog and 2 scoops of chips for only $12.
I worked out my points earlier so I knew what I could have and I had 15 points to spend and I saved them until dinner time – and my one fish and a hot dog and a couple of chips with a bit of sauce - that’s 15 points gone now. It was worth it though.
Last night was new years eve so I made some nibble platters for me and hubby. I was very good and after nibbles we had weight watchers ice cream sundae cups – only 2.5 points!! That was delicious and it tasted more like 15 points!
I hope everyone else had a lovely new years eve too
I used to party until well into the next day but not anymore – I was in bed at 10:30 this year. wooohooo

No comments:

Post a Comment