Thursday, July 8, 2010

Altona Miniature Railway - 19th July 2009

So we went to the Altona Miniature Railway today. It's on the third sunday of every month in Altona North. (melbourne western suburbs).
$2.50 per ride.
It was awesome.
full of kids and families. and the miniature train enthusiasts that run the place are like nerdy grandads, they are super cute.

Millar was in heaven watching the trains.. he thinks they are called cars so he kept pointing and saying "CAR". he says it louder if I try to correct him.
He preferred watching than riding - which is fine by me. we are definitely going back next month (and the next...etc)
alt
This is a pic of him watching the trains. As you can see by the look on his face he LOVES the trains.

alt

And here is Millar at the front of the train with some fat woman behind him. It can't possibly be me, I'm sure I was looking gorgeous when I left the house. Maybe our camera is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment