Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm Still FAT! - 31st March 2010

After 12 weeks of weightwatchers, I have lost a total of 6.3 kilos.

It's not a whole lot. But it is heaps more than I lost without weight watchers
help which was zilch!



So I'm still fat. but I'm less fat than I was, and I'm okay with that for now.

The end of the blogging does not mean the end of my weight loss efforts. far from it! I have a wedding dress to look gorgeous in, in 2 months!


I loved using the online tools with weight watchers and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting to loose weight.

Especially if you spend your life online anyway!


Now, easter is approaching and even though I don't celebrate easter, chocolate

eggs always end up at our house, that damn easter bunny is not the friend of

my waistline.


So while I'm getting rid of the evidence and justifying it to myself somehow and

promising myself 17 hours of running on the treadmill to balance the egg

scoffing, here are some yummy easter recipes that are friendly to your

waistline - friendlier than a cream egg or seven anyway!

Thank you all for reading and supporting me and celebrating with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment