Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's a small Kidspot world - 23rd July 2009

So I'm at the local mall yesterday having a coffee catch up with some lovely ladies I met on kidspot. I have Millar in a shopping trolley because he hates his pram. He is being particularly difficult today and decides he doesn't want to sit in the top part of the trolley, he wants to sit in the big part as if he is the groceries. so in he goes and I push him around the food court looking for something to eat and drink.
I have just had some no eftpos issues and searching for an anz atm issues and was charged $2 for using an NAB terminal so I'm in a bad mood and I just want to sit down and enjoy my mum date. alt

I'm standing at the counter of a fast food place looking at the menu. This woman next to me in line is staring at Millar. I immediately assume she is judging me for putting Millar in the trolley (projecting my self judgement obviously). So I give her a dirty look and move to the next food kiosky thingy.
I buy some chips (kid in the trolley and I'm feeding him Junk - I am so going to win mother of the year).alt
I get back to the table and tell the lovely ladies about this rude woman who was staring at millar and judging me....
then Meredith70 says... hey look it's Roxy!
I turn around and it's the same lady!!!
OMG alt

turns out she was looking at Millar because she thought she recognised him from Kidspot!!!
HILARIOUS

goes to show you that you never really know what people are actually thinking.

Sorry for the dirty look Roxy!!! I'm normally quite lovely - I promise. alt

No comments:

Post a Comment