Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wedding Plans - 20th November 2009

My wedding plans are coming together nicely. I have purchased my shoes. I am pretty confident that my feet wont change size in the next 6 months but am hoping the rest of me shrinks somewhat. I lost 800grams this week so it's moving in the right direction. I tried the shoes on again to make sure the 800grams didn't come off my feet.

The shoes are blue. I hate white shoes - I think only nurses and tennis players can wear white shoes, so I'm wearing electric blue satin shoes... and they are quite high - it makes me almost as tall as Darren, which will be nice for the photos and the kissing the bride stuff.

We are making the invitations this week.... I have purchased most of the stuff needed and now just need some nice white paper and someone with a laser printer (my inkjet is s h i t).

I will post pics as soon as I can be arsed because I know there are wedding junkies out there that will want to see them.
I've become a wedding junkie myself and love watching all the wedding shows on foxtel!

Tell me about your wedding, any tips? any regrets?

No comments:

Post a Comment