Thursday, July 8, 2010

One of those days - 15th September 2009

I've had one of those days that started with a 2:30am wake up call from Millar. He needed a hug and some panadol. So I obliged and settled him back in his cot and went back to bed.
Then up early as hubby is on early shift this week so we dropped him off at the train station and then back home for Millar's breakfast.
I've had a splitting headache all day which just wont shift.
Millar has been very clingy and wont play by himself, he has to follow me everywhere and wants to be picked up and then if I pick him up he wants down again.
then I had to go to the post office to post my brother's birthday presents. Millar refuses to sit in his pram so I put him in a trolley and the wheel was all bent so it took all my upper body strength (which is not a lot) to keep the trolley from rolling into the parked cars on watton st.
Then in the post office he is grabbing everything and yelling and, basically being a toddler.

It's one of those days when I just want him to hurry up and grow up and go to school!
I'm sure when that day comes I'll miss him.... surely.

I love my son,  but somedays......
don't we all have days like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment