Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bun In the Oven - 22nd April 2010

time to make the announcement - some of you have already heard. I'm pregnant again and am due on the 21st November.

I didn't exactly plan on being 16 weeks pregnant on my wedding day - but this addition to our family is going to come at a great time and will complete our little family unit.

I now know why the last three weeks of weight watchers was strange in the weight department. I was soooo tired and I would put on a kilo after a cup of coffee! then lose it again an hour later.

I'm keeping well and have only put on one kilo in this first 10 weeks. I hope to keep the weight gain down during the pregnancy but still keep healthy, I'm big to start with so it's definitely do-able.

I'm looking forward to experiencing baby hiccups and kicks again and of course meeting my gorgeous new baby in November.

I'm thinking pink but of course will be happy with whatever. But that baby - he or she -  better look good in pink taffeta because there are some CUTE outfits out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment