Thursday, July 8, 2010

Introducing Toushka - 27th December 2009

My name is Toushka and I am fat.
I’m not just one of those skinny chicks that says she’s fat and waits for those around her to say “oh don’t be silly, you have a beautiful figure. Nope I’m not one of those, I am actually fat. – like 30 kilos overweight!
I have a few challenges in my weightloss attempts thus far.
one: I have polycystic ovarian syndrome - this means I am insulin resistant so it is really hard to lose weight.
two: I really like cheese.  
three: I'm a mum - this is one is a challenge i'm sure you can relate to.
But this time I have weightwatchers to help me and my kidspot family to support me.
I will share my successes and my challenges with you over the next 3 months and hope you can celebrate with me when I reach my goal

No comments:

Post a Comment