Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Mum Olympics - 19th October 2009

While I was speed packing my trolley at Aldi the other day, I was thinking that I could win the speed trolley packing event if there was one. So that got me thinking about the mum olympics.
Other than trolley packing what other events could there be that only mums are super good at?

My mum is awesome at cling wrapping sandwiches. I think she could take home the gold in that event, whereas I wouldn't even qualify! Maybe when my child is school age I will get more practice and get better at the school lunch art of cling wrap.

I think there could be a multi tasking decathlon where there are 10 things to acheive and the winner is she who can do it all the fastest and the best.
quality and speed are key in the mum olympics and most importantly keeping sane while doing it all.

why haven't I mentioned dad's here? well of course I wouldn't want them to feel left out but we can't expect them to compete against mums - that's unfair, they can have their own olympics. I wont go as far to call them the special olympics but the Dad olympics says it all.

What other events could we have at the mum and dad olympics?

No comments:

Post a Comment