Thursday, July 8, 2010

I think my scales are broken - 15 March 2010

I think my scales are broken.
I weighed myself yesterday morning and it was all good. Then I had a cup of coffee and weighed myself again and I had put on over a kilo!!! That is one heavy cup of coffee! and I only use skinny milk!
Then the next morning I weighed another kilo more! So that's two kilos gained in two days!
I am going to check the batteries and weigh in next week. I haven't been to the gym all week because I've been feeling a bit off.
This week is all about my upcoming assignment - it's due on the 22nd March.
So today I went to the park with Millar and we ran up and down the stairs. he loved it but he needed to be carried home as he was too exhausted to walk. So I walked for 10 minutes with a wriggly 11 kilo weight - that's a full on workout!

Yesterday there was a baby shower.... and I just stopped counting points for the day because there were cakes and muffins and biscuits and champagne. There were also carrots and celery... but anyway, I had no willpower - I had just blown up 30 pink and white balloons and wanted some god damn cake!
so my cake I did have.
Today is better - there is no cake.

but we are coming to the end of this weight watchers bloggy thing.
I've lost about 6 kilos so far and plan on continuing after this. I still have a long weigh to go (hehehe see what I did there. a pun.. funny).

anywhoo must fly and think of something yummy for dinner.... but not cake

No comments:

Post a Comment