Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fell Off the Wagon - 5th March 2010

Today I went to the gym.
every day is a new day, and I know that we all need a few treats now and then, but half a bag of chocolate is a bit too treaty really. it's disgusting.

in wedding news:
posted the wedding invitations today! They were gorgeous boxed invites that took us awhile to make and cost $68 to send!
my dress only cost $40 - this seems a little unbalanced lol.

ok so, the "dress" is actually just a cheapy that I plan of covering with organza and satin and bling.
Once that is done I will post another blog to show how amazing that looks (fingers crossed).

The marquee arrived yesterday too.. very exciting.
still heaps to do but it's getting done bit by bit by bit.

feeling much better today and will go to spotlight tonight to look at fabrics to make the dress look awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment